Guideline for Authors
- In general, articles should not exceed 4,000 words (or about 15 pages of A4-sized paper). Authors should submit two copies of their paper typed, dark and clear on one side only with double spacing throughout, including references and tables. Margins of 1.5 inches (1.25 cm) should be left on all sides.
- Pages should be numbered consecutively throughout. Page 1 should contain the title of the articles and a running head of not more than 15 words, and an abstract of 250 to 300 words.
- In general, authors are advised to present manuscript in accordance with the Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition. References should be identified within the text by the author’s surname and year of publication.
- Any short quotations, (fewer than 40 words) should be incorporated into the body of the text with single quotation marks. Longer quotations should be indented and typed in single spacing without quotation marks. Quotation should be identified within the body of the text in a similar way to references. Titles of books and journals should be in italics.
- Tables, figures, graphs and examples may accompany the typescript, but should not be submitted within the text. They should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals in order of appearance, while their appropriate places in the text are indicated. All illustrative materials should be accompanied by captions.
- A brief biographical note should be provided on a separate sheet, including particulars of the author’s present position, qualifications, any information of special relevance and address for any further communication.
- Unizik Journal of Business is published annually. Papers are considered for publications latest in May.
- Please send an electronic copy of your article to: email@example.com and post two hard copies to: